Let’s face it. Summer vacation can be a little daunting when there isn’t enough planned to keep your band of wild monkeys entertained. It’s never to early to start slotting in trips to the beach, visit with grandma and of course, something to do on those rainy days. Kellogg’s Adventure Pass program is a partnership with the Canadian Museums Association and provides up to $10 off admission at over 500 cultural organizations across the country. So whether you want to visit Cupids Museum in Cupids, Newfoundland or West Coast Railway Park in Squamish, British Columbia, you’re going to get a deal. The pass also entitles holders to some deals beyond admission. Some heavy hitters are on the list including the Royal Ontario Museum in Toronto, the Calgary Zoo and Vancouver Aquarium.
Get the Adventure Pass in specially-marked packages of the following products.
- Rice Krispies* cereal (525 g)
- Crixpix* Krispies* cereal (350 g)
- Rice Krispies* Vanilla Flavour cereal (420 g)
- Rice Krispies* Cocoa cereal (420 g)
- MultiGrain Krispies* cereal (385 g)
- Froot Loops* cereal (380 g)
- Kellogg’s Frosted Flakes* cereal (485 g)
- Corn Pops* cereal (345 g)
- Mini-Wheats* Original Frosted cereal (555 g)
- Mini-Wheats* Brown Sugar Flavour cereal (555 g)
- Mini-Wheats* Maple Flavour cereal (540 g)
- Mini-Wheats* Strawberry Flavour cereal (540 g)
- Mini-Wheats* Cinnamon Streusel Flavour cereal (540 g)
- Kellogg’s Two Scoops Raisin Bran* cereal (675 g)